I made this card to enter in the Rose on Paper Challenge. I was in the mood for a little spring-time! After all the deep rich colors, it was nice to go for a little soft and sweet! The back-ground behind Tilda is air-brushed with my copic system as are the flowers. I got the idea to do the flowers from Rach. It works brilliantly!
- Stamps: Magnolia Valentine Collection 2009, SU! Short & Sweet Sentiments
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Lavnder Moon
- Paper: PaperTrey Lavender Moon & Plum, DP Karen Neuburger
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon, SU! Pretties kit for flowers
Speaking of Rach, she has lovely candy on her blog to celebrate the New Year. So hop on over and be prepared to be stunned by her amazing creations!