Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Autumn


Good Morning to you all (I guess it is more like the afternoon to some). My lovely friend Tanja has award me with this Happy Autumn award. Thank you so much Tanja. I love your blog as well! I need to pass this to 6 people. I always find it hard to choose! There are so many blogs that I adore!
Ila, Elisabeth, Jacqui, Rach, Gill, Coco.
I always find inspiration whenever I visit your blogs!


You may have noticed that I now have the Stampin' Up catalogue link on my sidebar. I am a SU! Demo, although really just for my own supply. I would be happy to place an order for you for Stampin' Up products and it can be delivered right to your door! Although I can only do this for my fellow Canadians. If you are interested just email me privately!


And yes, I finally succumbed and put my photo up as well. I realized that if I liked having a face to put to the name, that you probably would as well. I guess it is better than that generic grey silhouette!


I have made a card for this week's Papertake Challenge. I just have to take a photo and I'll post it later on!


Have a great day!




6 comments:

COCO said...

thanks jeannette !!!!
ah oui je peux parler français !!!
je suis heureuse que tu me déserne cette award c'est très généreux de ta part !!!!
Un prix d'automne !!! en plus chez toi ça doit-être magnifique en ce momment !!!!
ah oui c'est bien d'avoir mis ta photo car comme ça je peux mettre un visage sur ton nom !!!! j'aime bien moi aussi de voir à qui je parle ou communique !!!!
merci beaucoup
bises coco

Rach said...

Thank you Jeannette,
for thinking of me...
hope you have a lovely weekend, Hugs RAchxx

Ila said...

Thank you so much Jeanette for thid Lovely Award!! I'm so honered and happy to recieve it from you!!...Your creations are Gorgoeus!!..Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette,

Thank you for your lovely award, it makes me feel super wonderful to know that you like my blog! Thank you for thinking of me! :)

Biggest Hugs,

Elisabeth xx

cats whiskers said...

Congratulations Jeanette uou deserve this and thanks so much for passing it on to me. Sorry I have been so long in picking it up, trying to catch up on all mt blogging buddies tonight. BTW it lovely to see your picture and tp put a face to the name.
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Gill said...

Thankyou so much Jeanette for the lovely award, I appreciate that you thought of me, you know I think your creations are fab and it's a real pleasure to work with you, you are always inspiring
hope you are having a fab week
lv Gill x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails