Wednesday, July 23, 2008

KKMC1 -Kraftin' Kimmie's Magnolia Challenge #1


Another post today. I have a few projects that are done, but getting time to actually post them here, UNINTERRUPTED, is a challenge! Kimmie has a great blog candy that she is giving away. To get a chance for it, you just have to create something using her sketch. She made a great date book. I thought that it was a great idea, so I made one as well. I actually used the same stamp as her because I just love it but I used a different color palette! Sorry, I don't know the name of the Dp. I took it out of the packaging! I have two other projects that I used my bind-it-all to make, but I'll save them for another day. I've been sitting here too long and it is too quiet upstairs. You Mums will know what I mean!

Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia
Paper: Paper Trey
Coloring: Copic Markers
Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, Hero Art flower, Stickles, Hodge Podge from SU! K&Co pearl
Tools: Nestabilities, Bind It all.

2 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally gorgeous Jeanette!!! I love the colour palette and the dp is lovely!! Isn't that Tilda too adorable?? Love her!! Great job with the challenge!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous book Jeanette and this Tilda is also one of my favourites too, Good luck with the challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails