Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blog Candy

Well, yesterday something was wonky with my blog and I couldn't log on and nothing I tried worked. My husband who is calm as a cucumber said to just wait a day and try again and he was right! I tried resetting my password and this time it worked. Hurrah. I have lots of blog candy to let you know about!! Love that!

The wonderful Claudia is soon celebrating 17,000 hits. Wow! She is offering something amazing! Check it out here: Pretty Pressings

Niki is also offering candy to celebrate 10,000 hits. She is so talented. Go check her blog.

Jennifer at Phoenix crafts (I just discovered her great blog) is also offering some yummy candy.

Michelle at Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles is offering fabuous blog candy to celebrate all her blog hits!!

Wow! Generous girls who have loads of talent!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails