Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Love Card #2

 Happy Tuesday! Yesterday I posted a Valentine card and promised that I had one more to share with you and so, here it is!


I used the wonderful  Connected Hearts Frame Die and cut it out of two coordinating papers from the 6x6 Heart to Heart Paper Pack as well as from some red cardstock. I saved all the little bits that were die cut.  I planned on making a few cards and knew that if I saved all the components, I could use the exact same set up and just switch up what paper was used where.  In essence you can die cut the three papers with this die and end up having cut enough pieces to create three cards! I love when I can save time!

Here you can see the two cards side by side.  I have yet to make the third one but I do have all the wee pieces saved!

I adhered the pink heart paper to an A2 sized card-base and then adhered the red heart die cut.  I then popped in all the missing parts using the heart lock paper.  I used liquid glue with a fine tip applicator as well as some tweezers to make this easy to do.  I have the products linked below.I then used the Bold ABC Die Set to die-cut the letters to spell "LOVE".  You could very easily add someone's name instead to create a personalized card.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails