Saturday, October 10, 2020

Jingle All the Way - Whimsy Stamps Mini Release

 Happy Saturday! I hope that you are having a good day! I have a new card to share with you from the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps! Gnomes seem to be everywhere these days and these cuties are among the cutest I have seen yet!



This sweet little gnome is part of the Gnome for Christmas Clear Stamp Set.  I colored the image up using Copic Markers and then did a quick ink blending around him for some depth and interest.
The frame is the new Slimline Scenic Window Die and I die-cut from some heavy weight white card-stock.  I added the sentiment by embossing it with gold embossing powder. 

I added some pretty and festive patterned paper on the two side openings.  The paper is part of a digital paper set called Christmas Red, Gold, Green Papers.




Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you have a great rest of the day!
Stay Safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails