Friday, September 18, 2020

Floral Fairy

Happy Friday! I hope that you all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.  With the boys back in school there is a definite feeling of weekdays and the weekend, rather than the blur of days that all seemed to run into one another during the past months.  Is it the same for you?

I have this card that I created and since it has a "Spring/Summer" feel to it, I thought I had better post it soon!


The image I used is actually a Christmas themed digital image named Ponsettia.  I thought if I turned the poinsetta into a plant with purple berries and colored the wee fairy with pinks, greens, purples and blues that I could give her new life as a Summer Sprite.

The image was stamped onto Copic paper with Gina K black ink and then colored with a variety of Copic markers.

I used the Inlaid Bubbles Die Set with white cardstock to create a frame for the image and used the same die to cut out the image.  I then created a few more mats out of patterned paper. The yellow is from my stash but the lovely floral paper is from the Eggstra Bunnies 6x6 Paper PackI rounded the edges of my card base and the mats for a soft look that matches the bubble mat.


Poinsettia Digital Image






I hope that this card made you smile and given that we are into the Fall/Winter season of card-making, you may want to change up this color palette with warms brown and yellows for Fall or green and reds for Christmas!

Have a good rest of the day and thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe.
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails