Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Greetings

Happy Easter Sunday!  This is certainly a different Easter from ones I have celebrated in the past but it is nonetheless a happy day.  As I am writing this, I have the windows open and I can hear the church bells ringing.  It is very uplifting.

Hear is my Easter Greeting for all of you.  This card was made with Whimsy Stamps Easter Memories Clear Stamp Set.
I stamped the two sizes of eggs all over the card using 3  different ink colors.

I stamped the basket with a light brown ink and then water colored in some shading.  The eggs were done in a similar way and then everything was fussy cut.  I added Glossy Accents to the eggs and while that was still wet, I sprinkled some glitter over top.  When everything was dry I had a nice dimension to the eggs.


The greeting is from the same set and was heat embossed with gold and aqua embossing powders.  Adding it to the vellum keeps the background from being covered up!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Easter Sunday.  Stay Safe my friends.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails