Sunday, February 9, 2020

You’re Gnaw-some

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a great weekend.  Today I am taking it easy and just getting some laundry done. Yesterday we had family over and had a great time. We have dug oursleves out after the big storm that gave the two younger boys a very well appreciated snow day.  The oldest still had to make his way into city…such is university life!

I wanted to share this card with you that features a trio of pretty cute beavers.  Being Canadian I was definitely drawn to this particular set!

The stamp set is named Beaver Birthday and there are a lot of cute elements and sentiments included. I really wanted to create a scene with all three of the beavers and so I chose to use the fun Waves Slimline Die to create a nice long stretch to work with. I cut it out of some kraft cardstock to lend a “woodsy” vibe to the card.  I wanted to create the idea of a dam a had the idea to use the No-See All Seasons Tree Die set to add the look of branches and such.  I blended some brown Distress Ink over top to add bit of contrast and dimension.


The background of the card was created by using Distress inks and spraying water over top.  I love how easy that is to do with the blending brushes and the distress sprayer. Tools that I am totally glad that I decided to get for my crafting.


The seniment was heat embossed in white onto some scrap black cardstock and then cut out using one of the dies in the Cardbuilder WIndows Die set.  That little tag die gets soooo much use!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed hearing how I created this wee card and I hope you have a “Gnaw-some” day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than we do.

(And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

Click on this link to find out if this easy test can help you discover your real weight loss possibility

Clipping Solutions said...

It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job!

Photo Retouching Services
Background Removal Service

ebony lorange said...

Nice carton you have shared with us. All carton are looking interesting. Image Retouching
Photo Editing Helps
Neck Joint
Photoshop Guideline
Clipping Path Tutorial
Drop Shadow Helps
Background Remove
Image Editing
Image Cut Out
Photo Manipulation

Jay Keygreer said...

Car Window Repairs
Exterminator in Liberal KS
Investor Friendly Contractors KC
Residential Contractors Near Me
Homebuyers Near Me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails