Saturday, November 10, 2018

Peace on Earth | Whimsy Stamps

Hi Everyone! I was all set to publish a post using one of the new November Whimsy Release and just saw that it is ALREADY SOLD OUT!  I am actually not that surprised, really, because it is such a sweet image. Not to worry, I know that Denise will be restocking shortly and will keep an eye out for it so I can share my card!

In the meantime, I haven’t shared this card with you.  I used some lovely dies from the October release to create this card. I have to admit, I really love the simplicity and ease of using die cuts only on a card!

The background was created by sponging Bristol Smooth cardstock with various distress inks (listed below) and then to furthur the distressed look, I sprayed the surface with water and dabbed at the excess with a paper towel. I think it looks like a snowy, night sky.

I used gold embossing powder to add the sentiment to the card and strategically placed a star onto the sky.


Distress Inks Used:

Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio

Distress Blue Print Sketch

Distress Faded Jeans

Distress Black Soot

Evergren Trees Die Set

Evergreen Trees Die Set

Distress Inks

Embossing Powder

Versamark

VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)

That is is for me today. Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails