Friday, July 20, 2018

You’re Mermazing | Whimsy Stamps

Happy Friday! I am so happy to be able to share this Whimsy Stamps creation with you. I was so happy with how it all turned out. I cannot resist creating underwater scenes with mermaid stamps and  I loved  how all the elemensts came together for this card that features the lovely rubber stamp Naia the Mermaid.

Youre-Mermazing-Jeanette-Comerford_t

To create the background, I stamped the Seashell Background Stamp with Versamark and then heat embossed it with Ranger White Embossing Powder. I then blended ink over the paper using Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio distress inks.

Youre-Mermazing-Jeanette-Comerford-2

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored the sweet mermaid and her little friend using Copic markers. You will find all the markers that I used listed at the end of this post.  I chose colors that I thought would stand out nicely against the inked background. The sentiment is from the Sweet & Salty Clear Stamp Set that I embossed onto a narrow strip of vellum.

DSCN3601-copy_thumb1

Copic Markers:

Skin:BV00, E00, E11, R20, E000

Hair: E50, YR31, YR24

Top: V01, V04, V05

Tail: G00, G03, BG11, BG34

Bracelets & Necklace: BG05, BG34

Turtle: G00, G03, YG03, YG05

Supplies

Shop at Whimsy Stamps online store:

Naia the Mermaid

*NEW Naia the Mermaid

Sweet & Salty Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Sweet and Salty

Seashell Background Stamp

*NEW Seashell Background

Versamark

VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)

Ranger White Embossing Powder

White Embossing Powder

Copic Markers


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails