Monday, July 2, 2018

Whimsy July Release | Giselle the Fairy

Happy Monday! We celebrated Canada Day yesterday and so I want to wish all my fellow Canadians a Happy Canada Day. It was extremely hot so we actually were on outside early morning and then the evening!


I wanted to share a card today made with the newly released Whimsy image: Gisele the Fairy. Another sweet image illustrated by Marina Fedatova. I absolutely love all her images.

I colored the image using Copic Markers. I will have them all listed at the end of this post. Then I fussy cut the image out so I could layer it over these pretty patterned papers that have been in my stash for ages. I realise that I rarely use patterned paper these days so this was a nice card style to re-visit!

I used the straight die from the Stitched Border Die Trio to add a little faux stitched detail to the top of the floral paper. I purposely chose a lighter, less fussy paper for the top portion of my card so that I could stamp this birthday greeting that I created using the Everday Scripted Sentiments set. This is a clear stamp set that has a variety of sentiments in different sizes so that you can mix and match them to create the perfect sentiment for your card. Finally, I tied some twine to the top of the card and scattered some It’s A Party Enamel Dots onto the card for some added interest and dimension.

SUPPLIES

Giselle the Fairy Rubber Stamp

*NEW Giselle the Fairy

Everday Scripted Sentiments

Everyday Scripted Sentiments

Stitched Border Die Trio

Stitched Border Die Trio

It’s A Party Enamel Dots

*NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots



Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20

Hair: E40, YR31, YR12, E43

Dress: BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01

WIngs: RV00, RV02

Flower: Y11, YR31, YR12, G21


Thanks for stopping by! I will have another card using the new July release to share with you later this week! Don’t forget to come back and take a peek. You can subscribe to my blog my clicking the Bloglovin’ logo on my side bar so that you won’t miss any of my posts!

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails