Thursday, June 28, 2018

Friendship | Whimsy Stamps + Video

Happy Thursday!  I have  a video for Whimsy Stamps to share with you today.  It features a heartwarming clear stamp set that is incredibly versatile as well as perhaps my new favorite die set! This is my last video for Whimsy as a video team memeber. Starting July, I am switching over to being one of the regular Design Team members.  This means I will be posting more Whimsy cards but not making videos for each of them!
I used a different (for me) technique in creating the background and I used the actual packaging from the stamp set to help me out! It turned out great and I hope to try the technique again using different colors!



Cutting out the cloud and grass dies with vellum provided a very subtle but needed grounding to the card. I like how it turned out.



Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view
in HD format

Supplies:

*NEW An Unbreakable Bond
Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set
Winter Wishes Enamel Dots
Distress Ink: Click here
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails