Thursday, March 15, 2018

March Craft Haul

Happy Thursday! How is the weather where you are? I am hoping that some of you are enjoying some Spring like weather because over here it has snowed almost everyday this month ;( Looks like we will be standing in snow for the St Paddy’s day parade!

One bright spot is that I have some new craft goodies to share with you. I am totally in love with all these products and so exvited to get crafty with them! Here is my haul video:

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Whimsy Paper Door

You’ve asked for it so we made it happen, Whimsy Stamps proudly introduces our exciting new PAPER DOOR monthly kits, a unique, fun, and affordable monthly crafty goodness in a box club!

All the Whimsy products that I shared in my video can also be found HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails