Saturday, April 1, 2017

To the Moon and Back – Whimsy Stamps April Digi Release

Happy Saturday! I hope that your weekend is off to a wonderful start!  Today is the first day of the Whimsy Stamps April Digital release and I have a sweet card and how-to video to share with you all!

If you have been following me for the last while, then you know that I really love to create single layer cards and album pages by combining digital images with digital papers and sentiments. I can size things exactly how I want and place them in the way that I want. You don’t have to lose dimension or interest by having a single layer. There are little touches that you can add to make your piece interesting.

By adding a subtle shading around the image, adding white highlights to the sky and adhering some shimmery enamel dots, the card comes to life. Watch my video bleow to see how all the steps come together!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Digital Image: Over the Cow Moon available HERE

Copic Markers Used:
Cow body: E40, Colorless Blender 0
Cow Spots & Hair: E44, E47, E49
Snout, Ears, Udder: E000, E00, E93
Ribbon: E00, E93, E95, E97
Bell & Moon: YR30, YR31, Y21

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails