Monday, April 3, 2017

Freesia Easter Bunny–Creating Backgrounds with Prismacolors

Happy Monday morning. I hope that your week is starting off well! I have a fun new card to share with you plus a how-to video. This is just in time for Easter and would make the perfect card to send out to a loved one!  This would even look great in a picture frame as part of your Easter decor. Which reminds me……I think it is time to get some of my decorations out from storage and start decorating for Easter. It still looks like winter outside my window but at least I can make it look like Spring inside!

The image that I used is Freesia and is illustrated by the fabulous Sylzia Zet. I adore her sweet and whimsical images. They have such personality. I colored the bunny with copics and in my video I share how I achieved this fuzzy look. It is super easy and fun to do.

I colored the back ground using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I created depth my layering different shades over top of each other. I love the look that it gives. I even used Prismacolors to color up the die-cut letters so that they perfectly match in tone to my background. I think that these new Brush Script Uppercase die cut letters are amazing. They are whimsical and sweet and perfect for adding words to your cards and album pages! There are Brush Script Lowercase dies as well as Numbers available as well! Everything that you need!

 

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Copic Markers Used:
Bunny: 0, C00, C1, C3, C5
Ears, Nose, Cheeks, Paw Pads: E000, E00, R20
Tie: BG13, BG18
Tree Stump:E51, E53, E55
Flowers: YR30, Y21, Y28
Stem & Grass: YG61, YG63

Prismacolor Pencils Used:
Sky: PC904, PC1088, PC992, PC1012
Grass:PC913, PC1005
Eyes: PC1058

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails