Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Series 2016 |Day #10 Layered Gift Tags

Happy Tuesday! Sorry for the break between posts. I got a little side-tracked by shopping and getting my December Daily album started. Not to mention volunteering at school etc…..it is a busy, busy time of the year!

Today’s Christmas video features some layered gift tags that I created. I was able to make 6 tags in about the same amount of time it would have taken to create just one. The coloration of the images is what took the most time but it was a fun and relaxing project!

DSC_1450

DSC_1451DSC_1453

DSC_1454DSC_1456

DSC_1458DSC_1459

DSC_1457DSC_1460

These are simple tags that are made special by all the added details. The embossing, the ink blending, the white highlights on the image. They all add a little something special to the tags. I KNOW who are getting the Yeti tags in my family! LOL! Just as I know who will get the cute hedgehogs and the reindeer! Use whatever tag shapes you have and combine them with whatever stamps you have on hand. They will look fabulous!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by! I plan to create 2 more videos in this series before wrapping it up for 2016! You can see the rest of this series –>HERE.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails