Sunday, February 28, 2016

Creativeness

Happy Sunday! The boys are on Spring Break so time is at a minimum for craftiness is at a minimum these days but I do have time  to share a wee card with you.

I have used Scrapberry’s stamp: Creativeness.

DSC_0712

Love this image! I love singing along to the guitar so this image was perfect for me. The sentiment I used doesn’t come from the same set as the ones included were too small. Instead, I used a sentiment from Studio Calico: Hooray.

DSC_0713

I colored the image with copic markers, added the background with prismacolor pencil and drew in the border using a fine tip sharpie. The card base was made with Crumb Cake from Stampin’ Up.

DSC_0714

You can find this image by clicking the link below:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow this card is stunning, the stamp is beautiful and I love the coloration.
Francy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails