Monday, January 18, 2016

Whimsy Valentine Card + Video

Happy Monday! I am getting back into the swing of things after a the festive season and a wonderful beach vacation! I have a brand new card and video to share with you today. It features one of the new Whimsy January release stamps and I think you will agree that it is a real cutie!

This is a pretty simply card that showcases the sweet image. I like how the red just pops off the card.


I used a border die to cut out some felt and vellum. I layered them together at the bottom of the card to create some “clouds” for this cute doggie skywriter. I cut out some red hearts with another Whimsy die and then scattered them over the page along with some clear sequins.




Video Tutorial:Click HERE to see this video on YouTube


Whimsy Supplies:
Doggie Skywriter Valentine Rubber Stamp – Available mid-January 2016

Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stampin’ Up Red Cardstock
Stampin’ Up Vellum
Adhesive-backed Felt (found at Michaels)


Affliate Links: (see disclosure)
Thanks for swinging by and I hope that you enjoyed a peek of one of the new release products from Whimsy.
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails