Friday, December 25, 2015

Elizabeth World’s Challenge

Merry Christmas and Happy Friday! There is a new challenge over at the Elisabeth Bell’s World challenge blog. This month’s theme is:

“Winter Wonderland

DSC_0233 copy 2

I created a 6x8” page insert for my December Daily album using the lovely image from Elisabeth Bell’s Digital Gallery:

Christmas Bells

  The image was colored with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut out. I created a frame  a background Winter scene that measures 6x8”. I sponged the background with Distress Inks (Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass) and then created some snowdrifts using more cardstock and a little sponging. The snow was created my using some embossing paste and a dot stencil from SSS.

Thanks for swinging by! To see the creations of the rest of the Design Team and to join in the challenge, please click the logo below:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails