Monday, November 23, 2015

Whimsy Fair Isle Card & Tags + Video

Happy Monday! I have another Whimsy Video to share with you today. This time around I used just a few simple products to create some clean and simple cards and tags. Perfect for this time of the year and these could EASILY be massed produced!

DSC_0239 copy

The Scandi Christmas Stamp set is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am totally in love with it and the endless combinations that are possible because this set has so many cute images! You can easily change up the look by using a different combination of stamps from the set. Since they are clear, it is very easy to get them line up straight. I used the grid-lines on my acrylic mounting blocks as well as the lines on my cutting mat to get everything line up perfectly!

DSC_0240

After filming the video, I went ahead and made 3 more cards…..totally addictive!

DSC_0237 copy

Here are the tags I created. Simple, sweet and perfect for the holidays!

Video Tutorial:
Can be viewed on YouTube HERE:


Whimsy Supplies

Scandi Christmas
Scandi Christmas

Stitched Tag Die Set

Stitched Tag Dies

Other Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock (SU! Crumb Cake)
Red Cardstock (SU! Real Red)
Red Ribbon (SU! Real Red)
Bakers Twine (Doodlebug)
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Green Hills Shadow Ink Hero Arts
Marvy Heat Tool
To & From sentiments from Lawn Fawn
Sizzix Big Shot
Red Adhesive Gems (Kaiser craft)
Scor Pal Buddy

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you are inspired to create some cards and tags!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails