Thursday, October 8, 2015

Little Witch

Happy Thursday! A few months back I received a very happy email but I had to keep the news hush- hush!  Now, I can finally spill the beans! I am delighted to join The Digi Bells and Elizabeth Bell’s World Design teams as a Special Guest for the next 3 months! I have been a big fan of Elisabeth’s work for a long time and am so pleased to have this opportunity!

 
Today’s creation uses an image from Elisabeth Bell’s Digital Collection: Little Witch with Broom. I wanted to create a page for my art journal binder and so I sized this to fit nicely on a 6 x 8” page.

 
DSC_9873
 
The image was colored with Copic Markers and to create the background I used some Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I added the white dots with a Sharpie Poster Paint pen. To add a little extra interest, I used a paper piercer and my Tim Holtz ruler to create the tiny holes in the upper left and bottom right sides.
 
DSC_9879
 
Here are the Copic Markers that I used:
 
IMG_3337
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the day :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Awww!! It's sooo cute!! Perfectly colored!!

Thank you so much for joining us!

Hugs
Linda

Janie Printz said...

What an adorable little witch... Love how you've colored her & how you've done the piercing & background.
Hugs, Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails