Monday, September 7, 2015

Stamp and Create September Challenge

Happy Monday! If you have the day off for Labour Day, I hope you are enjoying this little bit of extra time :)

It is time for a new challenge over at Stamp and Create. This month the theme is:

Back to School

IMG_0925

As soon as I saw the challenge theme, I knew that I wanted to use stamps from Whiff of Joy’s Back to School collection: I Love School and School Accessories. Some of my favourite stamps and I love being able to use them again :)

I am just loving creating one layer cards but using different techniques to keep them interesting without being too fussy. I ended up embossing the book and apple stamp just so that the main image would really pop! The oval was sponged using inks from Hero Arts and Simon Says stamp. I will be creating a video sharing how I did it. Stay tuned :)

IMG_0926

The August Challenge is:

 

 

 

One random participant will win a $20 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.

 

 

 

As a reminder, everything in the store is 25%-60% off!

Items will NOT be restocked so grab then at these great prices when you can!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails