Friday, August 14, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~ Art Journal Page

Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share my Tiddly Inks creation for Fab Friday! I was super happy with how this art journal page came out and now it is safely tucked into my little binder along with my other pages :)

Love-Couple

I used my Silhouette SD software and machine to perfectly print and then cut my image on Neenah cardstock. Then I colored it up with a whole bunch of Copic markers. I love, love how fun this one was to color :)

Love-Couple-close

Here is a video sharing how I created my page:

 

You and Me

You and Me

Supplies:
Tiddly inks You and Me digital Image
MFT Happy Dienamic
Kesi-Art Patterned Paper Bleu
Vellum
White Cardstock
Zig Glue
Scor-Pal Tape
Big Shot
Marvy Paper Crimper
Stampers Anonymous Frantage
Bakers Twine

There is a new DT call for the next term over at Tiddly inks! I am going to throw my hat in the ring again and keep my fingers crossed. I can’t get enough of these sweet images!

For more information about the DT call and how to submit your entry, click on the logo below:

I have new things to share tomorrow and on Sunday so be sure to pop back in :) Have a great rest of the day! TGIF!

Hugs Jeanette

1 comment:

JanR said...

Beautiful! I just adore that heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails