Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Stamp and Create August Challenge

Happy Wednesday! Just a quick post from me today to share my card for the August Stamp and Create Challenge which has the theme of “One for the Girls”

DSC_9620

I used an image from Saturated Canary that has been on my wish list for awhile now. This is Casey and I decided to go the “no lines” coloring way. There is definitely a big learning curve on this technique but I think it isn’t too bad :)

The August Challenge is:
One for the Girls
******
 
 
One random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.

also the sale is still on going

 
As a reminder, everything in the store is 20%-60% off!
Items will NOT be restocked so grab then at these great prices when you can!

That is it for me! Stay tuned this week as I try to catch up posting all the cute Summer cards I have created!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails