Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I’m So Jelly

Happy Tuesday! August seems to be whizzing by and I am bound and determined to get all my Summer-themed cards shown on my blog:) This one turned out how I pictured it in my head….that doesn’t always happen!

I'm-so-jelly

I created the background by using Distress Inks, watercolor paper and some acetate to ‘'smoosh” the ink around. This is a technique I saw on Kristina Werener’s blog and I fell in love with the organic look it brings to your creation. The jellyfish were watercolored with Twinkling H20’s. So pretty :)

I'm-so-jelly-close

I used the two largest stitched rectangles to cut out my paper color paper. This way the frame and the inside of the window are the same. I used foam to mount the frame. I added some sequins and the sentiment was stamped with Versamark Onyx ink.

I'm-so-jelly-close-2

I love this happy, cheerful little scene! It was hard to part with the card!

Supplies from Lawn Fawn:
So Jelly Stamp Set
Stitched Rectangles

so jelly


large stitched rectangle stackables

Distress Inks used:
Tumbled Glass
Peacock Feathers
Salty Ocean

 

 

Thanks for swinging by. I have a few more sea-themed cards to share with you yet! I wasn’t kidding when I said I created a ton this summer!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails