Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stamp and Create with Magnolia

Happy Tuesday….okay… technically it is Tuesday evening. I am a bit behind in things. We celebrated my youngest’s birthday this weekend and it has been a full month of birthdays at our home! So I am playing a little bit of catch up!
 
I wanted to share my creation for the latest Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge.
 
 
DSC_8681
 
This image is Devine Tilda and I colored her in shades of pink. I first diecut some cardstock with a Mama Elephant die that has this great stitched detail around the edges. I used an old SU background stamp and some Hero Arts Soft Pink ink for the background. I stamped some hearts with the same ink and then added some clear Wink of Stella pen to them.
 
Challenge #66:
Decorative Edge

Prize:
 

Click the logo to go to the correct challenge posting!

Here is what is new at Stamp and Create:

At least 20% off the entire store!!
 
Many stamp lines are 25%-60% off!
Check them out and take advantage of this awesome deal.

That is it for me. I have bunch of posts that I am getting ready so check back later this week for some more stamping fun!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is fantastic, I love this image and the background is fantastic.
Francy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails