Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sugar Nellie ~ Princess

Happy Sunday! It is time to share my latest card for Sugar Nellie. Each week it is so much fun to decide which image to use. With so may adorable images, I am spoilt for choice.  This time around I have used the digital image Princess to make my card.

DSC_9377

I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out. I created my background with distress inks and added a few sequins for some interest.

DSC_9382

I went over the top layer of her dress with a clear Wink of Stella pen. In the photo above you can see the lovely shimmer it gives.

You can find this sweet image and others equally as cute by clicking the logo below:

Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge with a fun theme of Anything Goes challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Sue said...

Jeanette, this is a really beautiful card. The image is lovely and your colouring is just perfect. I am also very taken with your beuatiful background.
Sue...xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails