Monday, June 15, 2015

Stamp and Create ~ A Birthday Card

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous week-end! This is my first of two posts for today :) So let’s get right to it!

DSC_9421 copy

I thought I would use this sweet image to make a birthday card. The image is from Whimsy Stamps and is called Zoe Butterfly. I picked her up in my last Stamp and Create haul :)

I used copics and my copic airbrush system to create a single layer card. Great for mailing :) A little wink of stella clear glitter pen on the balloons and some blue (they really are blue but are reading as purple) sequins and my card was done!

Here’s what’s happening this week over at Stamp and Create:

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!
 
 
As a reminder, over the Summer we will be closed periodically for summer vacation.
Orders this week are shipping today and Wednesday.
We will be closed again for shipping after Wednesday morning through Sunday.
Orders placed at that time will ship out on Monday, June 22nd.
 
In the mean time,
everything in the store is at least 20% off!! 
 
In addition, I put all Little Cottage Cuties (Whimsy Stamps) on sale 25% off....
 
 
as well as all Crissy Armstrong Collection are also on sale 25% off...
 
These are being discontinued and will not be restocked then they sell out.

Thanks for swinging by :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails