Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sakura Tilda ~ Stamp and Create

Happy Thursday! It has been quite a busy week and I am longing for some down time. Just a little :) It has been so busy that I didn’t get a chance to post this card yet!

DSC_9391

I used  Sakura Tilda from the new Magnolia Sakura 2015 collection and kept my card clean and simple.  I added some sequins, stamped a few flowers and the sentiment and then added a line along all the sides using my t-ruler and a fine-tipped sharpie pen.

 

  Here is the news from Stamp and Create!!

“Over the summer, I will be taking a lot of time off to spend time with the kids.
Therefore, I will not be shipping as often as normal. 
However, I have put a sale on everything in the store!!
At least 20% off the entire store!”

Orders placed this week will ship out on Monday, June 15th

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails