Monday, May 25, 2015

Stamp And Create ~

Happy Monday! The weekend flew by and now another week has started. The days just go by so fast! Here is my latest card. I pulled out a few stamps that I had from CC Designs and created this sweet little scene. I just love the Sweet November images….I wish that they would release some new ones. I think they are oh so sweet :)

DSC_9143 copy

The stamps and sentiments are:
- Sweet November Fairwee Josie
- Sweet November A Little Bit of Magic Sentiments
- CC Designs Woodland Daisy

I created the background using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and Hero Arts Green Meadow ink.

Here is what is new at Stamp and Create!
 
 
At Least 15% off of the Entire Store!!
Orders placed will ship out on Tuesday, May 26th.

Thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails