Friday, April 24, 2015

Dreams ~ Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge

Happy Friday! Hope you have some fun plans for the week-end and I hope they include some crafty time for you :) I have a new card to share with you today using Magnolia stamp’s Delightful Tilda.

DSC_8953 copy

The image is colored with Copic markers. Then I sponged on the clouds using a card-board cloud mask that I cut with my Silhouette SD and some Tumbled Glass Distress ink. I didn’t bother masking my image. I was just super careful when I was sponging. The sentiment is by MFT and was stamped with Black Onyx Versafine ink.
 
DSC_8955 copy
 
The newest Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge has the theme:

It's a Cloudy Day
(image with rain or clouds, cloud paper, or add die cut clouds)

Prize:
 

Stamp and Create carries a wide range of Magnolia stamps at some of the lowest prices!
Simply click on the logo above to be taken to the correct post :)
 
 
I am entering this in these challenges:

Simply Magnolia: Anything Goes
Marvellous Magnolia: Girly
Magnolia-liscious Challenge Blog: Spring into April

 
Thanks for swinging by and have a great week-end!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Karen said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and hope to see you there again!!

Paper Tails said...

Very sweet! Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Licious.

Karen

Chan BBChan said...

This is such a beautiful card and lovely colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia Challenge.
Hugs Betty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails