Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello Ladybug!

Happy Monday Hope your week is off to a great start. It has been a whole week since I last posted! It was pretty busy last week and what spare time I had, I spent sewing some quilting blocks for my latest quilt :) If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen a few of the blocks in process!

Today, I have a sweet, Spring-like card to share with you!

Whiff of Joy 2011 - Page 076

I used Whiff of Joy's Hello Ladybug for this CAS card. The Whiff of Joy stamps are part of the clearance sale at 60% off! at Stamp and Create this week. If you want it, better nab it quick!

Here’s what’s going on over at Stamp and Create this week!

There are a TON of stamps on Clearance - up to 60% off!!

Thanks for swinging by and have a fabulous rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet creation

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails