Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stamp and Create December Daily

Happy Tuesday! It has been a busy week and I didn’t get to do all that I wanted. I guess most of us are experiencing this to some degree. So, I am getting done what absolutely needs to be done and not stressing about all the other things. Too often we can get too stressed out at this time of the year.

Today I wanted to share another foundation page that I created for my December Daily.  I used Whimsy's Wee Stamps Lullaby . This image is so sweet. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was going to be in this year’s album.

DSC_8463 copy

The paper is old. Really, really old from Basic Grey. I have been hanging onto it forever and finally just cut into it! The sponging was done with Tumbled Glass distress ink. The coloring was done with Copic Markers.

The mats were cut with Mama Elephant metal dies.

DSC_8470 copy

I am entering it in the latest Papertake Weekly Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge.

Here is the latest Stamp and Create news!

All stamps in the Christmas Category are on sale 25% off!!

Including many new designed from 

Magnolia, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Wild Rose Studio, and Saturated Canary.

Plus, all Clearance stamps are up to 60% off!!

Have a great rest of the day. I have 2 more videos and projects to share with you and I will hopefully get them posted soon :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Really wonderfull cration, you used a ncie image and the colours are fantastic

LG
Michaela

Unknown said...

A very pretty card... :)

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails