Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Stamp and Create November Challenge

Happy Tuesday my lovelies! Hoping that your week is off to a good start! I had one of those days where I had a tons of places to go and felt like I was in the car ALL DAY! I am finally home and happy to sit here with a cuppa and write this post. Then, I have to get the animals  I mean boys feed!

I am sharing my card for Stamp and Create’s November Challenge which is:

Ribbons and/or Bows

On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create. Just click on the banner above to be taken to the correct post to enter :)

I used Whimsy Stamps' Friendship is the Greatest Gift which is part of their Wee Stamp Collection. So cute!

DSC_8182 copy

I went with very vibrant colors for this image and added stickles and sponging and even some white spray mist to create the background effect. I added two different ribbons and some round embellies. The sentiment is an older one from PTI.

That is it for me today. I received my new Magnolia stamps from Stamp & Create today. I can’t wait to start playing. I have received emails about creating a Holiday Card series and I am hoping to start filming for that soon!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

your card looks very fantastic, really wonderfull!

lg
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails