Monday, October 13, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy Monday and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians :) Hope your day is filled with family, friends, turkey and PIE! My pie just left the oven and the turkey is going in shortly :)

I of course have a Christmas card to show you (totally not organized)

DSC_8112 copy

I used Magnolia’s Tilda on Roof, Sweet Jylehat and assorted Snowflakes to creat this. I airbrushed with Copic markers. The background is actually more green but is showing up as yellow. Not sure why. The sentiment is from a PTI set.

There are a lot of stamps and items on sale!!
Go check them out!!

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day.

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Nice card creation, loosk fantastic, great idea with the snowflake backround

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails