Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sweet Mermaid

Happy Wednesday! We are back from being at the beach! A lovely time was had by all and I am suddenly knee deep in laundry! We are also gearing up for a big birthday bash for my soon-to-be 9 year old! Keep your fingers crossed for some nice sunny weather as we are planning a BBQ!

DSC_7506 copy

Here is the card that I made for the most recent Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge. The theme is Summer Fun. I can’t think of any place better to have fun than at the beach, swimming in the ocean….which is why I chose this sweet mermaid :)

It is a pretty basic card. I coloured the image, masked it and then airbrushed it. I added some Liquid Pearls to create the bubbles.

You can see the challenge and join in my going to this post –> here <--

Here is the newest news from the store:

The new Pink Lemonade Release from Magnolias now shipping...

******

Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:

**New Magnolia Pink Lemonade
**New Magnolia Special Collection
**New House Mouse Stamps
**New Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
**New Greeting Farm Stamps

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Looks really cool

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails