Monday, June 23, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy Monday! Summer is here and I am so happy! Loving the warm weather and the slower (just a little) pace of life!

Today I have another pocket fold card to share with you. I really like this size as opposed to the larger square ones that I usually make!

DSC_7244 copy

The image was colored with distress inks and I lightly sponged the sides with the same shade as the dress. I used Tilda with Cross Necklace as well as some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. I used the bow easy to create the bow with the May Arts silk ribbon.

DSC_7253 copy

I am pretty excited about this Stamp and Create news!
They have a shipment coming in later today with some new stamps.
They will be carrying some House Mouse Cling Mounted stamps now!!

I have some of their older wood mounted ones but I love the idea of them being on cling and I can’t wait to see the new images!

Thanks for stopping by! I have had some requests for water-coloring videos and I am happy to announce that they have finally been filmed, edited and uploaded to my you-tube channel. I will start posting them here on my blog starting tomorrow :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very nice cardcreation, a wonderfull colour and decoration, love it

LG
Michaela

Diane said...

Oh Jeanette, such a sweet image and as always you've done an amazing card!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails