Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy Tuesday! Well, my two older sons write their last exams today and summer break officially starts for them! Meanwhile, the little one has to go until the 23rd. Hmmmm…….we are trying to keep this low key. I am sure he is not going to want to go to school when his two older brothers aren’t!

I have a new card to share with you today and I used an older but still one of my favorite Whiff of Joy images :)

DSC_7261 copy

By using non-traditonal colors for a sailor suit, I think I changed up the whole stamp. I paired the image with bits and pieces of paper from my scrap bin drawers. They are all from different companies but match nicely. also used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a double heart charm. The doily was made from a Whiff of Joy die-light and the swirls stamped on the focal image and twine are also Whiff of Joy.

Here is the news this week for  Stamp and Create!

How about a sale?

At least 15% off the whole store on Monday June 16 - Thursday, June 19 (midnight EST).
Orders will ship out on Friday, June 20th

Also there is  a new giveaway on the Stamp and Create Facebook page

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails