Friday, May 9, 2014

Stamp & Create with Magnolia Challenge

Hiya everyone! Happy Friday! I have two card that I made for Stamp & Create to share with you. The first one is for our new May Chanlleng: Bright Spring Colors and features this cutie:

DSC_7124 copy

I used Magnolia's Tilda with Rabbit as well as  the Bow Easy to tie the ivory silk ribbon. To participate in the challenge, just click on the icon below:

On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create

My second project is for the newest Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge: Anything but a card. Here is the tag that I created:

DSC_7128 copy

My tag features this gorgeous Sagittarius Tilda stamp that is now finally back in stock! Yay! I also used some more of the ivory silk ribbon as well as some lovely Wild Orchid Crafts flowers that I love so much :)

DSC_7131 copy

To join in this challenge, click on this logo below:

Here is what is new over at Stamp and Create!
the Magnolia Zodiac stamps are restocked. Get them before they are gone!

Wild Rose Studio restock arrived as well...

******

Also back in stock:

Scor Tape

Frantage

Heart Banner Die

Pearls

And a new paper pack from Simple Stories

******

Lastly, there is a new give away over at the Stamp and Create Facebook Page...

That’s it for me! Have a great week-end!

Hugs Jeanette :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails