Monday, March 24, 2014

Pisces Tilda Frame

Happy Monday my lovelies! Hope that your week is off to a wonderful start. I cannot believe that we are already at the end of March. This year is flying by so quickly!

When Magnolia released their newest collection based on Zodiac signs, I was pretty excited. They are really pretty. Here is my first creation using Pisces Tilda!

DSC_6982 copy

Believe it or not, I picked up this frame for $2 at the local Dollarama. I bought a total of 3 and just may go back for some more. Please excuse the fact that my image is crooked. I honestly did not notice this until just now when I added the picture. I wil have to go back and straighten it! I used some old (and I mean really old Magnolia patterned paper, some lace ribbon, seam binding and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to embellish.

DSC_6984 copy

Here is a close-up of the colored image. I water-colored it using Distress Re-inkers and Ink pads. I added some shimmer using my Wink of Stella glitter pen and I added Liquid Pearls to the water bubbles. I love the soft look water-coloring gives.

Here is the new from  Stamp and Create!

As a reminder, we are closed for Spring Break.

Orders placed will ship out on Monday, March 31st

**Magnolia Zodiac Collection - Now shipping

**Wild Orchids Crafts Flowers now shipping**

Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your evening :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Looks great!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails