Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy Tuesday! I have a new project to share with you today :)

DSC_6847 copy

I found this cute glass embellished candle holder at Michaels the other day. I had a 50% off coupon so I couldn’t resist picking it up. I thought it would be fun to alter.

I stamped out Tilda with Fantasy Flower from the Lost & Found Collection using a light Memento Ink color and then tried my hand at no lines coloring. It takes me way longer to color when I do this so I tend to not do it very frequently but I love the soft look it gives.

Not much more to say. I spent a ton of time coloring and then cut it out with a Spellbinders circle, sponges on some Tumbled Glass distress ink and popped it into the holder :)

Now, here is the news this week over at  Stamp and Create!

The new Magnolia Zodiac stamps were released for
Pre-order today!
These are some cute designs...

******

Also, I received a restock order of High Hopes this weekend.

 

Have fun shopping! I have already pre-ordered some of the Zodiac stamps. They are sweet..

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

looks nice

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails