Friday, January 24, 2014

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 171

Happy Friday! The weekend is upon us and I am pretty happy about it…..mid-terms are done and the freezing temperature is hopefully going to abate.

Here is my card for the newest Whiff of Joy challenge. I picked the theme for this time around: Pink, Cream and Brown. I pulled out some of my older WoJ stamps…I still love them so much and I just wanted to ink them up again and have a play :)

DSC_6762 copy

I gave the image a fresh look my combining it with our new die-lights, some twine and a charm. I am especially loving this huge new heart treat-box die-light that we just released. It is going to make all those little School Valentines a cinch to make :)

This would be great to fill with some home-made treats, some fancy chocolates or anything that you would like to give out!

Here is another look where you can see the depth of the shape.

DSC_6764 copy

And here are the product links for you:

Thanks for swinging by. I hope you can join us in our newest challenge :)

Have a wonderful week-end!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

A nice heart creation!

LG
michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails