Monday, January 6, 2014

Stamp & Create January Challenge

Happy New Year and Happy Monday morning!

Wishing you all the best for 2014. I hope it will be a happy and healthy year for us all.

I am sharing my first make for 2014 and it is for the Stamp and Create January Challenge:

Winter Wonderland

On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create

You can enter at this posting ~here~

IMG_0914 copy

This is a nice insert to end my Project Life album for 2013. I used a Whimsy stamp; Winter Friends and treated it with a combination of paper-piecing and coloring with copic markers. The sentiments are from an older Amy R sentiment set from CC Designs.

That is is for me today. Short and sweet as I try to get back into the swing of things after our lovely holiday and Christmas break. The kids are back to school and I am trying to get into a routine again :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette.

Hugs Riet.xx

mgoll88 said...

What a wonderfull card creation, looks very nice, sweet image!

LG
Michaela

Sanne said...

How sweet! :)

Sanne said...

How sweet! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails