Friday, August 2, 2013

Stamp & Create with Magnolia Challenge & LLLC Inspiration

Happy Friday Everyone! I have a couple of cards to share with you today!

First off is my creation for Stamp & Create with Magnolia Challenge. This time around the theme is Royalty! I have had this cute Happy Princess Tilda hanging about for a wee while and she was perfect for this theme. I cut the base with my Silhouette and it is sized at 3x4” which is perfect for my Project Life album. I added a thin strip of patterned paper (Basic Grey) to the back and I like how it peeks through the lettering and picks up the colors in Tilda. I added a some dots with Liquid Applique.

DSC_4892 copy

You can enter Challenge #13 by clicking the logo below
Summer Royalty
Princess, Prince, Queen, Jester images.
If you don't have a "royal" image, you can use Royalty colors: Red, Purple, Gold, Dark Blue

Prize:

*****

My next share is for La-La Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday. The theme this week is Sentiments. I created a small book mark with the sentiment that comes with the  Heart Key Marci stamp. The paper is from a Basic Grey paper pack and then I used the following dies: Binding Border Die, Heart Border Doily Die, Open Leaf Flourish Die, Folding Banners Die.

DSC_4883 copy

Please join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter.

Okey-Dokey! That is it for me. Have a great week-end!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Look both really wonderfull, i like the sweet tilda

lg
michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails