Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stamp & Create Cards + a sale!

Happy Wednesday! We have had visitors and I haven’t had a chance to get much done here on the blog or in my craft studio :) I have so many new goodies to play with too! I am hoping that once the boys get back to school, I will have more time for my stamping!

Right now, I am sharing some of my Stamp and Create DT projects with you! First up is a small embossed tag that I made using some die-cut elements from Kerri Bradford  and this cute CC Designs stamp: Drozy's Darlings White. She was so much fun to color up and I used Disney’s Snow White as my color inspiration!

DSC_5173 copy

I also created this small insert for my Project Life album using Magnolia's stamp Autumn Tilda with Pencils. This fits the current Stamp & Create with Magnola challenge which is Back to School. There is still plenty of time for you to enter!

DSC_5174 copy

Here’s what is happening this week at Stamp & Create:

New Greeting Farm Stamps have arrived:

******

This week we have a Product Spotlight Sale:

20% off CC Designs

Sale runs through Midnight EST Sunday, August 25th

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails