Friday, August 30, 2013

~ La-La Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by!

Today I want to share my make for the LLLC Inspiration Friday. Our theme this week is:

 

Buttons

I do love adding buttons to my creations. Just a little bit whimsical and and it suits the type of cards that I like to make. I had this card in mind since I saw this stamp:

DSC_5374 copy

It is pretty simple. I love having the white doily pop against the kraft cardstock. To keep it from being too bare, I used my black Wink of Stella pen to add the line along the edge of the card and added some pretty twine.

Stamp:
Christmas Ornament Marci & Sentiment 
Die:
Heart Border Doily Die
 

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Red: R05, R24, R27, E07
Green: YG61, YG63, YG67, Y21
Beige: W1, W3, E81
Gold: Y21, Y28

Thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Gorgeous card Jenatte, love the black line around the edge and your colouring is gorgeous!

hugs,
Hanna

mgoll88 said...

Nice image, perfect coloured, a nice cad creation!

LG
Michaela

Danni said...

This is just adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails