Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Stamp & Create ~ You are wonderfully special

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hoping you Summer days are warm and happy and maybe a little inky too?

I was treated to an afternoon of alone time….the boys were all out and I had a wee play in my craft room. It is amazing how much I get accomplished when I am not being interrupted continuously!

I made this for my Stamp & Create Project:

IMG_0798 copy
 
I created a fun and fast little bookmark using Tilda with Binding flowers from Magnolia's Special Moments Collection. I stamped her onto my bookmark and then masked her and stamped this Stampin’ Up background image (Wonderfully Worn) over onto using some Hero Arts ink in Soft sand. I then stamped the sentiment with a combination of Hero Arts Soft Blossom ink and Versamark black ink. Unfortunately, I didn’t give the Versamark ink enough time to dry before I sponged the edges with Soft Sand. I got a little bit of smudging with the sentiment. Darn it. The up side is that now, I am going to keep the bookmark for myself! Ha!
 
The top edge was made using a SU! punch and some scrap MME paper. It finishes the bookmark off nicely. Then I punched a hole and threaded some ribbon that I tied with twine.
 
IMG_0797 copy
 
Stamp & Create Enabling Updates:
Restock of Wild Rose Studio stamps are on order.
There is a new Magnolia release that will be available soon.
They will be put in the store for pre-order as soon as they are available.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabby day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

The Tag looks wonderfull, perfect work!

LG
Michaela

Vicky said...

Gorgeous and adorable hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails