Monday, February 25, 2013

Stamp & Create ~ New Saturated Canary

Happy Monday! The week begins once again! Hope you all had a great weekend and had some time to play with your stamps and papers!

Today I am sharing my Stamp and Create project for this week. In case you didn’t hear, the store is now carrying Saturated Canary Stamps! WOOT! WOOT! They are in stock and already to be shipped out to you but better get them before they run out. In honor of this, I have used one on my card today!

DSC_3128 copy

DSC_3129 copy

I created a criss-cross pocket card to showcase this sweet image. Here is a video that I made a while back in case you want to see how to create one yourself:

I used Saturated Canary's Thank You stamp for my card. I also added some Prima Flowers, pink crochet lace, ivory wrinkled ribbon, the bow easy and a sun charm to add some extra texture and interest to the card.

This week's Stamp & Create candy is:

Apple Tag from Magnolia

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, March 3rd at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.

Enter candy here

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Awww so adorable hun...and love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dianne said...

Wow Jeanette she is just adorable and colored so beautifully, then those perfect paper to go with her just fabulous, thanks so much for sharing and the video..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails