Monday, November 5, 2012

Whiff of Joy & Stamp & Create

Happy Monday! I was away on a girl’s only shopping weekend in Albany. I had tons of fun, scored big time in the shopping department and got very little sleep! LOL! Now I am playing catch up.

Here is another sneak peek of the gorgeous stamps being released on November 7th by Whiff of Joy:

077 copy

Isn’t this the sweetest little snowman? I fell in love with him instantly. The sentiment is from the 2012 Whiff of Joy Winter kit and the paper is from Kaiser Crafts Be Merry paper pad. Here are the rest of the links:

 

Our blog hop and release is on November 7th so don’t forget to stop by. You know it wouldn’t be a hop without prizes!

I also have my card from Stamp and Create to share with you! Our November Challenge is:

Lace

It can be lace ribbons or lacy doilies!

084 copy

I used the super sweet Wild Rose Studio image Polar Bears. The image was watercolored using Distress Inks and markers. I added the dots with Liquid Applique and attached the crochet lace ribbon using Tim Holtz's tiny attacher. The snowflakes were made using a Spellbinders die and some glitter paper that I picked up at my local $ store.

One random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.

The challenge runs through 7pm EST Sunday, December 2nd and you add your entry ~here~

This week Stamp & Create has a few stamp companies/Categories on sale...

All Whiff of Joy Stamps are on Sale 25% off...

All Belles n Whistles Stamps are on Clearance Sale 35% off...

And all Halloween stamps and paper on sale 25% off...

Woot! Woot! I would grab up these stamps as fast as I could because they probably won’t last long!

This week's candy is:

Jam Jars from Belles n Whistles

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, November 11th at 7pm EST

Enter candy ~here~

That is it for me tonight! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Two very nice christmas card, looks wonderfull.
The Card with the snowman i like the most

LG
Michaela

yvon said...

Love your christmas cards, they are both gorgeous. And what a cute snowman indeed.
Hugs, Yvon

Sandy said...

Both of your Christmas cards are delightful - really pretty!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails